• Special magnetron design which carriers out high microwave leakage standards
• A magnetron delivery of 1000W that can adjustable
• Built-in contactless control monitoring system to save maintenance cost.
• Large Touch Screen with user-friendly interface
• The volume of cavity is 42L which can match for 12 vessels
• 316L stainless steel with Teflon coating inner cavity avoids corrosion, prevents high temperature and ensure fast cooling
• Imported Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastics (CFRP) outer shell material with high strength ensures impact resistance
• Contactless IR technology ensures no cross-contamination and no consumable
• Contactless temperature and pressure measure of each vessels in real-time, no rupture disc and no consumable cost
Simple Assembly Vessel
Sample digestion vessels are made of imported TFM material while outer protection vessels are made of PEEK and glass fiber which prevents high pressure and high temperature and also avoids acid, alkali as well as some organic acid.
Modified TFM (Tetrafluoromethane) vessels with highest density and thermally resistant features
PEEK (Polyetheretherketone) and glass fiber outer vessels can be easily cooled down by water bath and provides high-strength omnidirectional protection
Working Control Touch Screen Software
- The system can be created from 1 to 255 program methods. There are 8 preset program methods in the program method interface.
- User can set 10 steps in each program methods, and also can create, edit, save, and delete their own methods.
-To provide user setting all parameters: Temperature, pressure, power, and time.
Internal calibration for checking the performance of instrument before start working. The software, which supports the calibration is simply performed with three steps:
1) Angle Adjust
2) Pressure Calibration
3) Temperature and Pressure Verification
Real time monitoring and display view such as temperature, pressure, power and diagram of curves.
PC Software Control (Optional)
The LAVAwave can be controlled using PC software. The simple design software empowers even first-time users to operate working simply.
PC software is compliant with 21 CFR Part 11 which comes up with functions: user management, password setting, audit trail, and documentation.