- Wavelength range: 190 -1100 nm
- Light source: Deuterium & Tungsten Halogen Lamp
- Optical system: Double beam
- Spectral Bandwidth: 1 nm (UV 900P) and 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 5 nm (UV 900 PV)
- Standalone Software function: Photometric, Quantitative, Wavelength Scan,
Multi-Wavelength, Kinetics and Protein / DNA Measurement
- Working control: Touch Screen
- Instrument control: Standalone and PC software
- Display: 10.1 inches high resolution TFT color touch screen
- Internal memory: 1024 MB for data results and working curves
- Built-in Validation
- Built-in Thermal printer
Users can use standalone mode with a large display color touch screen for all working modes: photometry, multi-wavelength, wavelength scan, quantitative, DNA, and kinetics.
The PC Control
This software allows save the data, recall the data, analyze your data, and print out the data using the favorable program. All working modes photometry, multi-wavelength, wavelength scan, quantitative, DNA, and kinetics are encompassed in the software.
Measurement software screen
The UV professional software is evident and uncomplicated design measurement results make it easy to read.
Easily report print-out
Print from the measurement window with one click.
Accessories for Various Application